Aberdares (Nyandarua in Kikuyu dialect) is a mountain range that begins north of Nairobi. National Park includes all land above 3200 m down to 2130 m is up to near the town of Nyerere. The park is a fairyland, awesome because its greatness and beauty. Crossing the Aberdares mountains is unpredictable due to frequent rains and strong. The highest peak is "Ol Donyo Satima" (3998 m), meaning "Mount Taurasi" in Maa, Maasai language. There is a road crossing the mountains from Naivasha to Nyerere, who can be covered with a robust machine, if the weather is good. The maximum altitude road passes through a misty swamp at about 3350 m, where the huge increase in abundance of plants alpine.Rβuri mutations in spectacular waterfalls plunge frozen. We will accommodate the chalet "The Ark" elephant migration route located in the middle of dense forests rich in wildlife including black rhino. Carnivores are the lei, leopards and serve. Birds are not only amazing but also in abundance.
Lake Nakuru "Lake Nakuru" is a black and white rhino sanctuary. Here we meet again lei, leopards, buffaloes, hippos, giraffes and gas. In forested areas may be suspended by giant pythons saw trees. Troubled waters of Lake Nakuru white turns orange when huge flocks of flamingos landing.
Reserve "Masai Mara" Kenya's most beautiful wildlife sanctuary (over 450 species have been recorded here). Masai Mara is still actually oo Serengeti Reserve in Tanzania. Named after the Massai warriors (traditional inhabitants) and their description of the area as seen from above - "Mara," which in Maa (Masai language) means "spotted", is famous for its exceptional population of cats and "Sea Migration 'annual zebras, gazelles and antelopes GNU Serenegeti Thomson. millions of antelope species Gnu is the largest in the Mara ecosystem-Serenegeti. Around July of each year, these animals migrate in a herd Serengeti plains north of the huge in search of fresh pasture, and return to the south around October. Great Migration is one of the most impressive phenomena in the animal world, which involves a huge number of herbivores, which result in the parade and many, particularly lions and hyenas . Over 450 species of birds have been identified in the park, including vultures, marabou storks, secretary birds and ostriches. Lamu Island How do we characterize the island? Humidity, heat and flavor of the city, the smell of the tropics; Intense brightness of the sky lunch, asking for a nap; Whitewashed stone houses; Ocean breeze that makes fosneascγ roofs "Makuta"; Portuguese guns on the sea; The lack of cars, vehicles narrowness local streets (donkeys) in addition to pass one another; Majestic architecture of the galleries and rooms of the harem of the patricians stone houses; The mixture of Arabic, Indian and African languages, cultures and love, called Swahili. Lamu Island is part of the archipelago of the same name. Lamu Old Town, the main town of the island, is one of the oldest and best preserved Swahili settlements in East Africa. Built in coral stone and mangrove timber, the city is characterized by simplicity of structural forms enriched by such features as inner courtyards, verandas, and elaborately carved wooden doors. Lamu Muslim religious festivals hosted major since the 19th century and became an important center for the study of Islamic and Swahili cultures. There are no roads, only paths and trails, and therefore only a few motor vehicles on the island. The inhabitants of the island on foot or by boat and donkeys are used to transport goods and materials. The first port on the island of Lamu was founded by Arab traders as early as the fourteenth century. The island prospered during the slave trade. Lamu Old Town was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2001. Shel accommodation. Shel is a village about 2 km from Lamu Town. In 1813 Pate island elite allied with the Mazrui clan from Oman and attempted to subjugate Lamu in the Battle of Shel. This attempt failed completely, becoming the main power Lamu archipelago. Golden Age of the village was between anii1829 Shel - 1857, when 5 of the 6 mosques were built. Shel is now the tourist center of the island, with several guest houses built near the beach. Shel enjoy the most spectacular beaches on the island of Lamu.
- Day 1: Flight to - Nairobi (Kenya). Transfer hotel accommodation.
- Day 2: After breakfast check-in 4x4 safari vehicles (means "journey" in Swahili). First National Park Reserve is "Aberdares."
- Day 3 After breakfast we leave the National Park "Lake Nakuru. After lunch we will start to visit the reserve. We sleep in "Lake Nakuru Lodge." - Day 4 After breakfast we leave the reservation "Masai Mara". On route we will take a picnic type lunch and late afternoon we arrive. We will accommodate and take dinner to "whisper Mara Lodge."
- Day 5: We spend all day exploring the reserve "Masai Mara", the most beautiful wildlife sanctuary of Kenya In the evening we will return for another night to "whisper Mara Lodge."
- Day 6 After another morning visit the reservation and an optional stop Masai village, we will go to Nairobi.
- Day 7: Flight Nairobi-term. From here we will take a boat to the island of Lamu.
- Day 8-11: Relaxation on the beautiful tropical island. Various optional activities: diving, boat tours or dolphin colonies surrounding islets, etc..
- Day 13-14: Airport Shuttle. Flight Manda - Nairobi - Home
- The price includes: Airfare for domestic and international flights Airport taxes Entrance fees in reserves Transfers + transport local English speaking guide in safari companion novel or local group during transfers Accommodation in double room HB meals (full board on safari)
- Price does not include: visa fees (50USD) malaria pills (our agency can provide bins or mefloquine). Vaccines recommended but not mandatory (yellow fever, hepatitis, typhoid fever) Other vaccines required by tourists Other meals than those specified in the program alcoholic and soft drinks Single room supplement 300Eur
Any other services required by tourists, but not specified in the program The price is valid for the EUR / USD higher or equal to 1.35. For group registrations (more than 4 people) - special offers. Optionally, cheaper version, only 2700 EUR (provided that reserves will be accommodation in tent)