Kenya - Safari - Rezervatii - Amboseli and Tsavo National Park
Amboseli National Park, the former "Maasai Amboseli Game Reserve", is in Kajiado District, Rift Valley Province. The park has 39,206 acres and one of the places where you can have the best wildlife viewing experiences in the world. The locals are mainly Maasaii. The park protects two of the five main swamps, creating a fantastic contrast with arid zones in the vicinity. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to see elephants. From here you can see spectacular Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest on the African continent.
National Park "Tsavo" largest and oldest in Kenya. Inside the park, Tsavo rivers converge and have to form the river Galan. Most of the park consists of grassland and semi-arid savanna. It is considered one of the world's biodiversity sanctuaries, and its popularity is largely due to the large number of various wild animals, which can be seen. Slightly larger, Tsavo East is generally flat, dry plains over which the river flowed Galan River. Tsavo West National Park is mountainous and wetter than its counterpart. It is known for large populations of birds and mammals.
- Day 1: Flight to Nairobi (Kenya). Transfer hotel accommodation.
- Day 2: After breakfast check-in 4x4 safari vehicles (means "journey" in Swahili). First National Park Reserve is "Amboseli".
- Day 3 After breakfast we leave the National Park "Tsavo" largest and oldest in Kenya.
We will accommodate the "Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge."
- Day 4-8: We reserve contiunua visit in the morning, while we slowly headed to the beach, where we arrive in the afternoon. Kenya Bay Beach hotel accommodation, where we will sleep next 5 nights. Various optional activities: diving, boat cruises, etc..
- Day 9 We go to Mombasa in the morning. We visit the old town and old fort optional Portuguese. In the evening we board the train picturesque and archaic occupation dating back to English, which makes the connection between Nairobi and Mombasa. The train is composed only sleeping. On board we will serve dinner and breakfast in the dining car for breakfast. The railway crosses the National Park "Tsavo".
- Day 10-11: We arrive in Nairobi in the morning. Visit the capital of the Republic of Kenya. Airport Shuttle. Nairobi-home flight.
The price includes:
• Airfare for domestic and international flights • Airport taxes • Entrance fees in reserves • Transfers + automobiles • Train tickets in sleeper cls.I • English speaking guide • Accommodation in double room • Meals (full board on safari, half board on the coast and during the journey by train)
Price does not include:
• visa fees (50USD) • Entrance fees to museums. • malaria pills (our agency can provide bins or mefloquine). • Vaccines recommended but not mandatory (yellow fever, hepatitis, typhoid fever) • Other meals than those specified in the program • alcoholic and soft drinks • Single room supplement 300eur • Any other services required by tourists, but not specified in the program
The price is valid for the EUR / USD higher or equal to 1.35. Price is calculated for individual registration in terms of forming a group of minimum 6 people. For group registrations (more than 4 people) "special offers.